Duration: 3 years
BBA Travel and Tourism is an undergraduate Travel and Tourism Program. Tourism Includes a study of tourism management, tourism development, tourism marketing, transportation industry, hotel management, etc. It covers the study of topics such as tourist resort planning, food service management, ecology, environment and tourism, inter- cultural communication, etc. The program has great value and importance in todays time as the tourism become the hub of economic development of every county. Graduates of this program find a lot of jobs in India and Outside.
The program is spread across three years and follows an semester pattern of examination. Each semester comprises of a total of 5 subjects. The aspiring students will be provided with the complete student reading material offline as well and online. The student will also receive 24*7*365 assistance from the university as well as personalised care and attention.
- To develop the students with professional and academic inputs to adapt to the requirements of the changing travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
- To offer Comprehensive teaching and learning through case studies, role-plays, group discussions, presentations, group research and travel laboratories.
- To offer tailor made programs with both theory and skill developments as a part of the Curriculum.
- To offer Field oriented activities to know and promote value -additions for people and places.
- To enable students to be take up sector relevant studies, for presentations to be made and working experiences through internships.
- To provide strong emphasis in communication, customer relations and service.
- To create professionals who can succeed in the industry which has no regional, gender, language or age barriers and where talent reaps success.