Studying MBBS abroad is a great opportunity for Indian students. There are a lot of advantages after choosing to complete your medical degree from foreign universities -
- MCI & WHO recognized medical colleges/universities.
- The education quality is higher.
- No need to pay high donation fees.
- Scholarship to study MBBS abroad, with selective universities.
- Affordable fee structure, which can be easily attainable.
- Availability of Indian food in these countries.
- Global exposure after completion of MBBS course abroad.
|Sr.No.||Name of Country||Top MCI Approved University||Country Rank||World Rank|
|1||Ukraine||Bogomolets National Medical University||2||1669|
|2||Russia||Siberian State Medical University||2||448|
|3||Kazakhstan||Kazakh National Medical University||6||3888|
Eligibility Criteria (MBBS Admission Abroad)
Indian students need to fit in the eligibility criteria set by the Medical Council of India and respective medical universities.
- The age of an Indian student willing to take admission to MBBS in Abroad should be at least 17 years and maximum 25 years.
- Students must have cleared the HSC exam with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For some of the foreign universities IELTS/TOEFL exams are required to be cleared with a required eligibility score.
- Candidates must clear the NEET exam with a required eligibility score to take admission to MBBS in foreign universities.
Required Documents for MCI Eligibility
Before taking admission to MBBS in any university abroad, Indian students need to have these documents ready. Some countries also need these documents to be translated in their national languages. Ex. Ukraine.
- Mark sheets of 10th, 11th & 12th standards
- colored photos
- Admission letter
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate
- HIV report negative
- Health insurance
- Students visa
- Valid passport with minimum of one year validity
- NEET score card
- IELTS/TOEFL score cards if necessary.